smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. We provide state-of-the-art technology and services that empowers our clients to make the most of their local, premium inventory.
We are currently looking for a passionate and solution driven User Interface Designer who can take our vast product suite to the next level. You will be an essential part of our core development team and work in an agile and self-organized environment with a high level of quality awareness.
Your focus will be on UI design, flanked by some research and concept tasks such as developing user journeys and information architectures. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for owning the development of intuitive user experiences that support our users in doing their daily tasks quickly and efficiently. You’ll be an advocate for accessible design and always striving to work backwards from customer problems and needs. You will work closely with our UX/UI Team, individual product owners, and engineers to understand the needs of customers, users, employees, and managers across all of smartclip’s business.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Conduct and evaluate user interviews
- Create information architecture
- Communicate Ideas with low fidelity wireframes/mockups
- Development of high fidelity product prototypes according to the company design guidelines
- Refine design requirements together with different product owners
- Provide feedback to the front-end development team and ensure a high degree of quality in the implementation
- Design new components and keep component library up to date
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of practical experience in designing complex user interfaces (preferably domain specific tools)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Figma), design frameworks and components (AntD, Storybook)
- Proficient in conducting user interviews
- Identifying and solving core problems in user experience
- Handling work with several project stakeholders and multiple projects running at the same time
- Focus on efficiency and quality
- Solution-oriented mindset plus hands-on mentality
- Ability and motivation to understand or want to learn complex topics around advertisement technology
- Experience in agile and interdisciplinary teams
- Business fluent German and English language skills
- Whether Linux, Mac, Windows or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art tools with top equipment.
- Interesting projects with the latest technologies with plenty of freedom for personal design and development opportunities
- Appropriate and attractive salary
- State-of-the-art office space with the option of working from a home office
- Company benefits, such as discounted fitness offers, JobRad, joint company celebrations
- High degree of flexibility – parents with small children are also welcome here, because we understand that flexible solutions are especially important here
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
Claudia Tegethoff (Senior Manager Human Resources)