At smartclip we are shaping the future of video and TV advertising. Our proprietary technology empowers advertisers and agencies with true cross-screen storytelling on all devices, and enables publishers to monetise their content in the most efficient and effective way possible. The smartclip portfolio encompasses best-in-class broadcasters, publishers, and brands that seek to traverse the boundaries of traditional advertising by delivering innovative, premium video ad experiences that propel the industry forward.
smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome.
Welcome to the world of Total Video, welcome to smartclip in Milan or Rome!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Be the technical expert across our platform, our products (i.e. ATV), our integrations, and emerging fields such as header bidding or SSAI/ SSAS
- Recommend and work into new technologies constantly
- Act as the 2nd line between key partnerships management and technical departments, such as Ad-Technology, Platform Support and smartclip product teams in regards to initial setups, new products/ requirements or day to day operational tasks
- Provide technical setup assistance to our key partners and permanently improve their platform usage
- Assist in answering RFI’s and RFP’s
- Assist in making impact asessments of strategic and technical changes (such as 1st price auction, TCF 2.0)
- Provide (Platform-) Trainings for Key Partnerships manager
Requirements and qualifications:
- This role is requiring strong commercial, product and technological knowledge and a consultative approach
- 3+ years Adtech experience/knowledge esp. with larger platforms
- Ability to work as the technical lead for onboarding clients
- Knowledge of VAST, VPAID, ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, and SSPs
- Ability to translate technical details to any audience
- Experience in analyzing issues, distilling and communicating their relevant aspects
- Strong problem-solving/analytical skills, initiative, eagerness to learn, and ability to work independently within a team structure
- Experience using various web debugging tools, such as Charles, Firebug, Fiddler, Chrome tools, etc.
- Manage relationships with the Business Development, Product and Development teams
- Whether Mac, Windows or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art work tools with top equipment
- High degree of flexibility – parents with small children are also welcome, because we understand that flexible solutions are especially important here
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope for personal design and development
- A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional, that are tailored to you
- Appropriate and attractive salary
- Modern office space with the possibility to work from the home office
- Company social benefits, such as discounted fitness offers, fresh fruit and drinks and joint company celebrations
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
Candidates are requested to send the Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to process personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/16).