smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome.
For our International Team we are looking for a Project Manager (f/m/d). This central team is responsible for providing support and enabling our local business units, both from a commercial and technological perspective.
As Project Manager you will be managing cross departmental projects and will be assisting our platform team with maintaining and delivering product enhancements. Projects that can range from strategic implementation and assessments of new market developments, process effectiveness and project management around large broadcaster integrations.
Welcome to the world of Total Video, welcome to smartclip in Hamburg, Cologne, Berlin, Guetersloh or Dusseldorf!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for managing cross departmental projects.
- You will be trained to gain deep knowledge on our platform to also assess connectivity to strategy and viability.
- Analysing and structuring information from stakeholders to create a clear scope and execution plan.
- Integration of project and process management concepts.
- Use your knowledge on the online advertising technology to identify all project related considerations.
- Provide updates to senior management on progress and execute escalations if required.
- Guide and maintain roadmap delivery timelines
Requirements and qualifications:
You operate on the intersection of tech, commerce and operations. Preferably you have worked in a similar role in the past and are looking for a next step with increased responsibility.
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Technical understanding of the technologies used in the online industry.
- Well organised and comfortable in client communication.
- Works autonomously, diligently and reliably
- Ability to understand and navigate international team dynamics in a proactive manner.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Higher or academical professional education level.
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbally. Any additional language (German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish) is a big plus.
- Whether Mac, Windows or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art work tools with top equipment
- High degree of flexibility – parents with small children are also welcome, because we understand that flexible solutions are especially important here
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope for personal design and development
- A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional, that are tailored to you
- Appropriate and attractive salary
- Modern office space with the possibility to work from the home office
- Company social benefits, such as discounted fitness offers, JobRad, fresh fruit and drinks and joint company celebrations
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
Company: smartclip Europe GmbH
Location: Germany: Hamburg, Cologne, Berlin, Dusseldorf or Guetersloh