smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome.
smartclip Nordics is looking for new talent to join our programmatic team.As Programmatic Manager at smartclip you will be the link between the Agency trading desks, direct advertisers and supply management. You will be responsible for the performance and yielding of smartclip nordics’ programmatic campaigns, RTB demand and consulting RTB buyers on how to increase their success with online video.
Position: Programmatic Manager
Department: Programmatic / Sales / Operations
Business Unit: smartclip Nordics
Reporting to: Head of Programmatic Nordics
Place of work: Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
Salary model: Monthly salary + bonus
Working environment: Flexible and dynamic working conditions from one of our Nordic offices in Norway, Sweden or Finland as a part of a leading European video technology company and a subsidiary of the leading European broadcaster RTL.
- Agency Trading Desk Account Management / Consultancy
- Performance evaluation and reporting on Key accounts
- Responsible of Data analysis and yield management
- Programmatic demand optimization
- Upsales for existing clients
- Brand safety and traffic quality systems
- Experience from digital media and digital marketing (ideally within video advertising)
- Client facing experience
- Analytical skills
- Previous experience with ad servers, DSPs, SSPs and third-party systems
- Experience from digital publishing media, programmatic operations with elements of data analysis.
- Ability to operate in a high-speed environment and high level of decision making with short timelines
- “Can do attitude” and a desire to constantly develop the own skillset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel primarily)
- A good team player who puts the best interest of the team first in all situations
Send us your CV and application – we will start the process as soon as we have a satisfactory number of candidates. We endeavour to make the hiring process smooth and flexible, and ideally for the candidate to start as soon as possible
Head of Programmatic Nordics