smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome.
smartclip Nordics is looking for new talent to join our tech savvy Operations team.
As Manager Supply & Cooperations at smartclip you will be the link between the publishing media and the smartclip clients. You will be responsible for the performance and evaluation of smartclip’s wide publisher base and managing publisher portfolios across all Nordic countries.
Position: Manager Supply & Cooperations
Business unit: smartclip Nordics
Reporting to: Senior Director Operations
Place of work: Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
Salary model: Monthly salary + bonus
Working environment: Flexible and dynamic working conditions from one of our Nordic offices in Norway, Sweden or Finland as a part of a leading European video technology company and a subsidiary of the leading European broadcaster RTL.
- Publisher Key Account Management
- Performance evaluation and reporting on Key accounts
- Responsible of Data analysis and yield management
- Programmatic supply optimization
- Project lead publisher integrations and monetization
- Brand safety and traffic quality systems
- Experience from digital media and digital marketing (ideally within
- Experience from digital publishing media, programmatic operations
with elements of data analysis.
- Ability to operate in a high-speed environment and high level of
decision making with short timelines
- “Can do attitude” and a desire to constantly develop the own skillset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel primarily)
- A good team player who puts the best interest of the team first in all
- Whether Mac, Windows or a specific tool, you will receive your state
of-the-art work tools with top equipment
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope
for personal growth and development.
- A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional,
that are tailored to you
- Modern office space with the possibility to work from the home office
- Company social benefits, such as discounted fitness offers
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
Send us your CV and application – we will start the process as soon as we have a satisfactory number of candidates. We endeavour to make the hiring process smooth and flexible, and ideally for the candidate to start as soon as possible
Daniel Spångvall., Senior Director Operations