smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. We provide state-of-the-art technology and services that empowers our clients to make the most of their local, premium inventory. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome as well as a strong remote culture.
You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience (diverse backgrounds welcome, e.g., industry, consultancy, academia etc.) and an academic background.
- Web page debugging
- Rich media debugging
- Browser testing, including automation
- Extended DOM Experience, HTML/CSS
- XHR, CORS, cross-domain iframe communication
- Browser developer tools
What we offer:
- Whether Linux, Mac or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art work tools with top equipment
- High degree of flexibility – parents with small children are also welcome, because we understand that flexible solutions are especially important here
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope for personal design and development
- Company social benefits, such as discounted fitness offers, JobRad, fresh fruit and drinks and joint company celebrations
- A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional, that are tailored to you
- Appropriate and attractive salary
- Modern office space with the possibility to work from the home office
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions, please contact Claudia Dillenborger (Senior Manager Human Resources).