At smartclip, we are shaping the future of video advertising — by delivering advanced online video and TV advertising solutions. Our proprietary technology and services empower brands with true cross-screen storytelling on all devices, and enable broadcasters and publishers to monetise their content in the most efficient and effective way possible. As a subsidiary of RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group.
We are currently building out a central European marketing team that is disrupting the status quo — just like we strive to do in every other department — by reinventing how B2B marketing is done in the video adtech industry. We are looking for an experienced Freelance Content Writer (f/m/d) to build a long-term relationship with, and help us make noise.
Depending on your availability, writing opportunities are plentiful, including but not limited to: thought leadership articles, blog articles, white papers, case studies, video scripts, emails, social media posts, pitch decks, metadata.
- Native English speaker (British English preferred but not required)
- Legal permission to work as an independent contractor
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Proactive, trustworthy, and meets agreed deadlines
- Experience working in the adtech and/or media industry
- Deep knowledge of SEO (keyword research, keyword placement in content, URL and metadata copywriting, etcetera)
- Experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns on Linkedin and/or twitter
If any of this sounds interesting, please apply now with a cover letter, CV, and portfolio (or examples of published work)!