smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome.
For our International Team we are looking for a Digital Key Account Manager (f/m/d). This central team is responsible for providing support and enabling our local business units, both from a commercial and technological perspective.
As Digital Key Account Manager (f/m/d) you will be responsible for managing the relationship with our key clients that are using our products. This can range from identifying business opportunities to working together with the client in troubleshooting and problem-solving.
For more information, please visit www.smartclip.tv, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Welcome to the world of Total Video, welcome to smartclip in Milan!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with some of our Key clients that are using our platform:
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure commercial growth of the client
- Understand the strategic and company goals of the client and how we can contribute
- Advise on implications of market developments
- Handle all operational and daily questions and provide assistance and first-line support on technical issues.
- Guide and escalate the process in case more in-dept support is needed
- Keep the client updated on new product developments and identify how they can benefit the client
Requirements and qualifications:
You operate on the intersection of technology, commerce, and operations. Preferably you have worked in a similar role in the past and are looking for the next step with increased responsibility.
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in providing solutions based on customer needs
- Interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and English, written and verbally. Any additional language is a big plus
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Higher or academic professional education level
- Whether Mac, Windows or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art work tools with top equipment
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope for personal design and development
- A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional, that are tailored to you
- Appropriate and attractive salary
- Modern office space with the possibility to work from the home office
- Company social benefits, such as joint company celebrations
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
Candidates are requested to send the Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to process personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/16) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org