At smartclip, we are shaping the future of video advertising — by delivering advanced online video and TV advertising solutions. Our proprietary technology and services empower brands with true cross-screen storytelling on all devices, and enable broadcasters and publishers to monetise their content in the most efficient and effective way possible. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group.
We are currently building out a central European marketing team that is disrupting the status quo — just like we strive to do in every other department — by reinventing how B2B marketing is done in the video adtech industry. We are looking for an experienced, analytical, and performance-driven Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join our growing team, and help us make noise.
As the Content Marketing Manager Europe (f/m/d), you will be responsible for developing and executing our content marketing strategy across Europe based on our specific goals and objectives.
- Manage our corporate website including: working within our CMS, reporting bugs, updating content, as well as defining performance KPIs to measure, track, report on, and optimise
- Create quality content for our website to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and prospective employees
- Develop and execute editorial calendar and content distribution campaigns; define distribution channels and performance KPIs to measure, track, report on, and optimise
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures, and align content to brand voice, tone, and style
- Work closely with in-house designers, sales marketers, and product marketers to support/collaborate on content marketing initiatives/campaigns
- Native English speaker (British English preferred but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- At least 4 years experience in creating various types of content for the web such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blog articles, videos, websites, SlideShare, webinars, SoMe advertisements, etcetera
- Advanced knowledge and skills in WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, HubSpot, excel
- Deep knowledge of SEO (keyword research, keyword placement in content, on-page SEO, URL and metadata copywriting, etcetera)
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Continuously monitors and develops expertise to stay abreast the latest marketing tools, tactics, and methods
- Self-starter, solution-oriented, and a team player — who shows clear organisational commitment
- Experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns on Linkedin, twitter, and/or Google Ads (i.e., Google search ads)
- Experience working in the adtech industry
- Experience producing and managing video content for web
- Based in Hamburg, Cologne or Berlin
- Whether Mac, Windows or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art work tools with top equipment
- High degree of flexibility – parents with small children are also welcome, because we understand that flexible solutions are especially important here
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope for personal design and development
- A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional, that are tailored to you
- Appropriate and attractive salary
- Modern office space with the possibility to work from the home office
- Company social benefits, such as discounted fitness offers, JobRad, fresh fruit and drinks and joint company celebrations
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
Our headquarters are in Hamburg but we also have physical offices in Berlin, Cologne, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan, and Rome. While it is preferred that you are based in Hamburg or in a city where we currently have an office, we are also open to remote work from anywhere in Germany, Nordics, Italy, or the Netherlands.
If any of this sounds interesting, please apply now with a cover letter, CV, and portfolio (or examples of published work)!