17 January 2022
The days are getting shorter, the weather cooler (or if you’re in Northern Europe then more freezing), and the excuses for staying home more prevalent.
If you’re like us, it’s the perfect time to tidy up.
Sprucing up System Template creatives 🧹
We’re refactoring System Template creatives to reduce the complexity of the code structure. While there are no changes in functionality, you may notice some cosmetic and structural changes to the System Template editor so that it’s aligned with other creatives. This includes:
- A new Status toggle to replace the dropdown menu in the Basic tab
- Splitting the Creative section between creative and asset-related information
These enhancements will make it easier for the ad server to support new creative types in the future.
Additional polishing 🧽
- smart Booking API: The same checks conducted for the Inventory tab selectors in the Line Items will now be done for the smart Booking API. This means that when a user requests the information of a line item, users will be able to see if the targeted inventory passes GDPR and pricing checks, or if there are exclusion settings that would make delivery not possible.
- DSP User ID Sync Settings in DBR: We have adjusted the User ID Sync Settings on the Advanced tab of Demand Business Rules so that users have a simplified way of adding sync settings when setting up a deal. Now, there are three selections to either sync user IDs with all DSPs, no DSPs, or only the DSP of the Demand Business Rule.
- Demand Business Rules: We made some small cosmetic changes in the deal editor by adjusting the alignment and changing the Send context information to DSPs from a checkbox to a toggle.
Yours in smartx updates and keeping things sparkly,
smartclip Product Marketing Team