smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. We provide state-of-the-art technology and services that empowers our clients to make the most of their local, premium inventory. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome as well as a strong remote culture.
- Co-operate with other business units to find use cases that potentially can be supported by data analytics and machine learning solutions. That is, help to develop new data driven products from scratch.
- Identify, gather and process required data sets. Perform data analysis, communicate insights to your colleagues and create prototypes to solve business problems
- Design and deploy scalable advanced analytics components
- Define key performance indicators and evaluation techniques to measure the impact of our products
- Collaborating with international teams to drive usage and adoption of new data products and capabilities
- Using and further enhancing machine learning methods and tools
- Modeling and framing business scenarios that are meaningful and impact critical business decisions
- Supporting change within the organization
- At least 3 years of professional experience (diverse backgrounds welcome, e.g., industry, consultancy, academia etc.) and an academic background.
- Strong knowledge in Apache Spark
- Solid programming skills in at least one of Python, Java, Scala, R
- Knowledge of databases, database concepts, database design and related languages/tools such as SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience in handling large amounts of structured and semi-structured data (e.g. “know your tools”)
- Docker/Kubernetes, DevOps, GNU/Linux, shell scripting
- Apache Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience in probabilistic and/or statistical modeling, Machine Learning (Supervised, Unsupervised, or Deep Learning), Data Mining, NLP, etc.
- Proven experience working with data science (via internships, research projects etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Whether Mac, Linux or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art work tools with top equipment
- High degree of flexibility in work space and office hours
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope for personal growth and development
- A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional, that are tailored to you
- Central office space with the possibility to work from the home office
- Company social benefits
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
Claudia Dillenborger (Senior Manager Human Resources)